Agilent Cary 300 UV-Vis Information
Based off 0 reviews View all Reviews
The Cary 300 is a UV-visible spectrophotometer with a versatile set of accessories and the photometric range needed for measuring and turbid and solid samples.
The Cary 300 is a versatile UV-visible spectrophotometer with a versatile set of accessories and a large photometric range for use in research laboratories. It is controlled by the Cary WinUV software, modular Windows-based software, featuring powerful analytics run by an easy-to-use interface. The instrument is shipped with liquid sample holders and can be fitted with a wide range of accessories to provide extra capabilities. The instrument is well-suited to materials testing of both turbid liquid and solid samples.
- Working range past 5.0 absorbance units for measuring turbid and solid samples
- Versatile set of accessories including temperature control, liquid and solid sample holders, multicell holders, specular reflectance, diffuse reflectance, and fiber optics
- Large sample compartment with built-in accessory controller
- WinUV software – modular design provides a wide range of applications via a simple interface
- Variable slit widths for optimum control over spectral resolution
- Phase-locked wavelength drive prevents peak shifts and peak suppression at high scan speeds
- Sealed optics with quartz overcoating prevents exposure to corrosive environments and simplifies cleaning
About Agilent Technologies
The world’s premier measurement company When measurement matters, engineers, scientists, manufacturers, businesses, researchers, and government agencies rely on Agilent tools and solutions. From home entertainment to homeland security, from food safety to network reliability, and from communicating wirelessly to discovering the genetic basis of disease, Agilent provides the measurement capabilities that make our world more productive and a safer, healthier, more enjoyable place to live. No other company offers the breadth and depth of measurement tools and expertise to meet the world’s critical requirements for electronic and bio-analytical measurement. With our long track record and our exclusive focus on measurement, Agilent is the global industry leader—by virtually any measure.